We currently have the following role(s) available:
We do not work with recruiters or agencies, so please do not contact us.
Operations Executive – Event & Exhibition Freight Forwarder
JOB TYPE: Permanent position
LOCATION: Bolney, Haywards Heath
HOURS: 08.30- 17.00 Monday-Friday
SALARY: £28,000 -£32,000 – Depending on experience
OVERALL OBJECTIVE OF ROLE
To manage event logistics for our customer’s global exhibitions and events. In addition, assisting on projects such as art fairs, art shipments and key accounts as required by the Operations Manager.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
· Process inbound orders from our customers
· Schedule each aspect of every shipment in our job management software
· Create sales invoices
· Process supplier invoices in accordance with company policy
· With training on company process, prepare and submit quotations and proposals in accordance with Company guidelines and processes.
· Ensuring excellent customer service & communication at all times
· Budget management for shipments handled
· Liaise with marketing department regarding events & general news and information
· Working with the Warehouse Managers with inventory organisation & warehouse management
· Maintain operational standards to include the organisation of files & processes
· Ensure out of hours availability to both customers and EBISS personnel
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Proven history of success in a similar role
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
Strong organisational & timekeeping skills
Full UK Driving Licence
All shipments operated and delivered on-time and on budget
The ability to meet customer expectations and to maintain the Company’s established reputation for high quality and product excellence.
The standards of performance and delivery achieved by sub-contract suppliers.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
3 years in freight forwarding, courier, shipping or exhibition industries
A good standard GCSE (or higher) pass in English, Maths & Geography
Company profit share scheme
28 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and extra day off for Birthday
If you would like to apply for this role, please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a growing company, so if you feel that you have skills that might be applicable and you would be interested in working for EBISS, please send your details through to us for consideration to email@example.com