JOB ROLE: Business Development Manager – Internal & External Sales
JOB TYPE: Permanent position
LOCATION: Bolney, Haywards Heath
HOURS: 08.30am – 17.00pm
SALARY: £30,000 – £35,000 – Depending on experience
DATE POSTED : 1st February 2019
EBISS UK Ltd is the market leader in Conference Courier Services taking care of customers’ exhibition stands and materials to world-wide events to include set-up, dismantling and warehousing. EBISS is a specialist in Event Logistics with proven world-wide ability and a network of trusted partners. EBISS manages all shipping, whether by courier, air, sea or road.
EBISS UK is a small, rapidly growing company that is seeking a high energy, goal oriented and performance driven Business Development professional to join our team.
At EBISS we take pride in surrounding ourselves with only the most self-driven, dynamic and dedicated group of individuals. We strive to bring out the best in each team member through ongoing training and development, individual coaching and performance recognition.
We encourage and empower our team to bring new ideas and opportunities to the table while being open and adaptive to a fast- paced ever changing business.
LIFE AT EBISS:
• Performance based advancement opportunities
• Company profit sharing plan
• Leadership that understands the work-life balance. We work hard and play hard!
• Generous time off and holiday package
• Company sponsored events and outings
• Travel opportunities to attend events and conferences
• Fun and energetic work environment
If you are looking for a place to work hard, have fun and uncover endless opportunities for personal growth and advancement, we want to speak to you!
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
• Managing the full sales cycle, cold calling and telesales to generate and convert new leads
• Negotiate & close proposals/quotes
• Manage and build pipeline
• Utilise Linkedin & email to generate leads
• Account manage & grow business from current clients
• Develop and maintain a strategy to win back lapsed clients
• Ensure data is accurately recorded & up to date on company systems
• Work with the marketing team to create campaigns to generate new business enquires.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Proven history of success in similar role
• Be effective at selling over the phone as well as email
• Enjoy cold calling & building relationships with existing clients
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office
• Strong organisational timekeeping skills
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Follow up quotations and proposals within 24 hours of submission
• Minimum outbound activies of
o 15 new business phone calls per day
o 15 new business emails per day
o 15 account management calls per day
o 15 account management emails per day
• Weekly new business target £4000.00 with minimum profit margin of 31%
DESIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
• 5 years – B2B Sales
• 3 years in or around the freight forwarding, courier, shipping or exhibition industries
• A good standard GCSE (or higher) pass in English, Maths & Geography
• Phone & Laptop
• Company Pension
• Company profit share scheme
• 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays) and extra day off for Birthday
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters need not call