EBISS is a logistics specialist company for the events industry and commercial freight forwarding, offering a wide range of expertise and many years of world-wide experience. With offices in the UK and North America close to International transport hubs, we are ideally placed to offer you seamless event logistics anywhere in the world.
Founded in 2014 by Wayne Forster who has nearly 30 years experience in the logistic industry, EBISS (Expo Brokers and International Shipping Specialists) was originally created to support UK customers exhibiting in the US, but over the last 5 years this has expanded exponentially, and we now support many domestic and international customers exhibiting anywhere in the world.
Our desire is for your event to be a success and stress free. Getting the shipping right is paramount. EBISS is committed to ensuring the success of your event using our systems, being consistently accurate and delivering on time, every time.
You can connect with Wayne directly on Linked In
What we do…
Bring world-wide experience – we understand the peculiarities of certain locations and countries, we probably even already know the venue which helps us to run your logistics run smoothly
Give timely updates & communications – we track your shipments, so you don’t have to. Giving you regular updates, so you know exactly where your shipment is at every stage of the process
Offer quick & convenient systems for you – we have online ordering if you know what you need & chat facility for quick questions or enquiries
Convenience of key locations – we have offices in London & US close to major international transport hubs, plus facilities in Paris, meaning we are ideally placed to offer you seamless support across the globe
Why choose us?
- Our passion – your success at your event or the safe and on-time arrival of your fine art shipment is paramount to us. Our team are passionate about delivering on-time, every time
- Innovation – we are continually developing and updating our systems and procedures to streamline our service to our customers
- Quality – our team has proven experience in logistics for events and commercial shipment which means you receive the best possible experience
- Sustainability – we recycle our old packing materials and pallets and ensure that our fleet of vehicles are modern, fuel efficient and that we use as few vehicles as possible to deliver our logistics services
- Sharing good news – with feeds on LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook or Twitter social media platforms, we love keeping our customers updated, showing our latest exhibition builds, art fair or gallery installations & sharing the latest industry news
With us, it’s personal…
Find out more about the EBISS difference in our short introduction video
You can click here to meet the EBISS team…